On-line casinos have set up a real array of bonus types, in order to attract players to their website. This is their way of advertising or letting players enjoy certain games, for free, before actually committing for real money.
When choosing to play with a certain casino, make sure you read all the information attached to that type of bonus. The most common types are:
- No deposit bonus. It is offered as a sign-up bonus for each new member. It is usually rewarded with free credits, which allows players to play games without any financial risk. Some casinos might ask for your credit cards information, but there will be no money taken from your account until you allow it. This is a verification step, which assures the casino that a player does not make several accounts.
- Free Spins. These bonuses are offered for a specific game. They are part of the welcome gift package and allow players to get accustomed to a certain game. The value is not big, but the winnings sometimes can be withdrawn, if they have been wagered around 40 times.
- Deposit bonus. It is offered once the first deposit has been made into your virtual account. The first money deposit is rewarded with 10% to 500% of the deposited sum, depending on the actual sum you have deposited and the casino internal rules. However, some casinos do not allow you to withdraw the winnings from your initial deposit until you have bet it between 10 to 40 times.
- Reload bonus. This bonus is offered with the second, third, fourth, or fifth deposit you make into the account of the on-line casino you play. It is designed to help players stretch their game a bit more and encourage placing additional funds.
- Cashback. This program is specially designed for players that have lost funds while playing. It protects them against losses, by returning a percentage of the lost amount.